(1891 – 1953)
PRAGA DIGITALS – PRD/DSD 250 216
- Humoresque Scherzo for four bassoons, op. 12 (1915)
- Symphony No. 1 in D Major “Classical Symphony”, op. 21 (1917), transcription for two pianos
- Ouverture on Hebrew Themes, op. 34 (1919)
- Quintet in G Minor, op. 39 (1924)
- Suite from Romeo and Juliet, op. 64, arranged for wind octet
You can get this DSD-Multichannel Super Audio CD (with double layer playable on any standard Compact disc player) at Harmonia Mundi distribution network or you can buy this CD via Internet now.